Monday, November 11, 2013

Almost the end of 2013

Well, it's almost the end of 2013... I am currently weighing in at 133 still. I am pretty comfortable at this weight, which is probably why I haven't loss any more. When I say comfortable though, I don't mean satisfied or finished at this weight. This year has been a crazy year. I started this year as a stay at home mom looking to get back in the esthetician business. Once I got a job that was when the weight loss slowed way down. On top of my new job I started school again and have been a full time student since the summer and have actually landed a new work position being an esthetician at a resort now. It has been a crazy year and I am finally at a place where I think I can just be still and focus on my health and family more.

The big question is, how am I going to lose this last twenty pounds? It doesn't sound like much, but it takes a lot of work and dedication. I'm having trouble losing it like I did back in 2009. There is just no way I can do that with a husband and baby. So it really comes down to: how and where am I going to exercise? Am I going to do calorie counting or medifast? I haven't decided yet but when I do I will post my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment